Saturday, July 25, 2015

.... smiled today?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3GTZrfk2rFRVa3sAX4MHd0wKZ6diFCzs-B5M0RFqzLD0JlWRrAqS3k8m_06uBVLVyz_hbFzAFGgLfau7d-wUt0fCVyOuVO-j2qpzdxw0H-jh-3rksXVugPn9CLONaj66aEMcCZUirx4Y/s1600/Happy+Smile.jpgLife is short and all we leave behind us is some small things we do touching others' hearts. Mine is my BIG SMILE that I always draw on my face. It is my brand, hahahaa. It doesn't only recharge my energy and make me feel happy, comfortable, self-confident, and full of hope, but it also leaves a huge impact on all people around me and make them smile as well. It is contagious, isn't it? It can make a big difference in people's lives. 

Just make it a habit and you will see what it can do! 
It is not just smiling is what I do, but I try very hard to leave a smile on others' faces. Do you know how? Kindly, click and explore the following links in the image below and get started.
You can also take the poll and tell me what makes you smile, or add your own! 


To view it in a larger version, please click here!
If you like it, please share.
There are a lot of people who need it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment