Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year 2012 .... A New EVO 2012


As I cannot stop learning, I keep searching for any chance of lifelong learning and professional development. One of the most interesting areas that I admire is to use technology and to try new tools. I have tried a lot of these magical tools, e.g., blogger, wikispaces, glogster, voki, facebook, sites.google, delicious, podcasting, ... etc. I love them so much as they add spices to my professional life. Really, they changed my way of teaching. I managed to move my students from a world filled with memorizing information to a world filled with fun, creativity and thinking. There is a huge difference.

As I enter a new year "2012", I want to try more and more tools to help my students and make them happy while learning. EVO 2012 Sessions can achieve my goals and bring life to my classrooms. For five weeks in January-February, participants and ESOL experts can engage in collaborative, online discussion or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions will bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by the land-based convention and will allow a fuller development of ideas than is otherwise possible.

Don't forget that these sessions are free and open to anyone around the globe. This year, there are 14 online courses. You can choose more than one and start your journey. To see more courses to choose from and join, please go to the following website:

http://evosessions.pbworks.com/w/page/48510148/Call_for_Participation2012 . Just click the course you want to try and follow the instructions included.

Don't miss this opportunity! 
It comes with every new year to tell you that you can make a difference in your life and your students' lives too. Please go there and start your journey to learn how to teach English for Fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment